HiTech peroxide...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhe

Reaction score
Hi, I allways allways use wella, but earlier on today I did a colour and ran out of wella 6% peroxide and so mixed my colour with hi tech 6% peroxide, the colour came out fine, and I will use wella in future but just wonderd why is it sooo cheap?!x

Hi, I allways allways use wella, but earlier on today I did a colour and ran out of wella 6% peroxide and so mixed my colour with hi tech 6% peroxide, the colour came out fine, and I will use wella in future but just wonderd why is it sooo cheap?!x

It's capital own brand peroxide, if you had a colour problem your wouldnt be happy but your insurance would be pleased though because i dont think they would pay out.

Don't get me wrong I would never have mixed it with this on a client, I was doing my friends hair who is also a hairdresser and it was her products, she wasn't paying me! I just wonderd why it is soo much cheaper than wella etc, surely it can't be good stuff!xx

Ive used it for my own, its been fine for my needs. Used it with majirel, majicontrast and NXT colours. :)

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong I would never have mixed it with this on a client, I was doing my friends hair who is also a hairdresser and it was her products, she wasn't paying me! I just wonderd why it is soo much cheaper than wella etc, surely it can't be good stuff!xx

I used it once and it completely changed the way my bleach worked, I don't think it has stabilizers and buffers in it like wella and other branded peroxide, since then I have never used anything other than branded peroxide x

Latest posts

Back