Holding an acrylic brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaz24

Reaction score
hi does anyone know where i can find a picture of how to hold acrlic brushes properly? I think ive slipped into bad habits where that is concerned and think im making more work for myself! If i could see a picture i would be able to correct it
thanks

kaz

Hi try looking at the geek tutorials, he has loads of pictures Im sure there is one there of him holding the brush hth

Sarah Lou said:
Hi try looking at the geek tutorials, he has loads of pictures Im sure there is one there of him holding the brush hth

hi i looked on a tutorial about brush control but i didnt have any pics. i'll have a look at the gallery but if anyone knows where i can find one id be grateful!

kaz

yay found one thanks! Thats cleared alot up and hoping will help me with me problems. Just wish i forced myself into the habit of holding brushes and cuticle tool this way in the first place!

Thats made me feel alot better thanks!

kaz

Sarah Lou said:
Hi,

Try looking at the pics on supersonic sculpting, scroll down there is a pic of gmg holding a brush http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=2754

Latest posts

Back