holiday toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
what can i do with my horrible toes, i'm on holiday in 4 weeks, and my toes look awful in sandals any ideas to what i can do to make them look a bit better.

Hi Jacqui,

What's wrong with your toes?!!

I use the bio sculpture gel and with all the different colours it is absolutely fabulous on toes. Really can transform the ugliest of duckling of toes into swans!!! especially if you encapsulate some bling into them too.... fab
icon_biggrin.gif
If you have any toe rings too that helps to set them off - bound to get noticed.... in a good way
icon_razz.gif

It last for about 8 weeks too (or until the growth is too much).

Have a fab holiday

Give yourself a real good pedicure using lush products like the creative solar range....this will help to improve the condition of your feet.

Neaten up your toenails and a lovely polish.....you'll feel a lot better about your feet!!

If your toenails a little work you could give them a silk overlay to give them a lovely smooth appearance....this will also make the polish look really even!

I'm sure i'll come up with more when i've had time to think (got a one year old boy going crazy at me!!) and i'm sure there are loads of geeks with fab ideas!

thanks girls,

ive only ever used l&p, and never on my toes, i think it would be pretty awkward trying to do them, but, i might have to give it a go.

nicci, its my toe nails, there a bit small and wonky, but i have a weird little toe nail, dont know how to descibe it, where everyones toe nail grows in length, my little toe nail doesnt, it seems to get thicker, if you know what i mean, it grows up not lengthways.
im waffling a bit cause its hard to describe.
so i best go before i confuse myself.

OMG jacqui! you have my little toes lol I didnt think anyone else could :) Mind you my litle toes as well as the nails are a goofy shape - I reckon its coz i squeezed them into the most outrageous and odd shape shoes when i was but a young thing. They are a real pain when i am buying flip flop type sandals coz my little toe decides to peep out and looks well weird :)

I am defo going to try and nail art them though and just hide the little one lol
Jo xxx :hug:

glad to hear im not the only one with a wierd toe.

what can we do, even just to make them look half decent.

no i've go weird toes as well they grow in a sort of triangle shape def where i squeezed them into stilletos to go tripping the light fantastic when i still had a socail life lol.

Why not just french polish them this always makes toes look fresha nd nice.
x

jacqui said:
where everyones toe nail grows in length, my little toe nail doesnt, it seems to get thicker, if you know what i mean, it grows up not lengthways.

Small world or small toe nail :lol: l have the exact same little toe nails l have to file the top just to stop it looking like a pyramid.

What l am doing for my summer toes this year is covering the whole of the nails with gems and pearls l think NSI did this in one of their update thingies. they look beautifull and if you have a pair of flip flops or sandals with gems etc do them to match :cool:

Take care

What l am doing for my summer toes this year is covering the whole of the nails with gems and pearls l think NSI did this in one of their update thingies. they look beautifull and if you have a pair of flip flops or sandals with gems etc do them to match :cool:

i might try this, sounds like a good cover up for our dodgy toe nail.

i would do a french polish, but, i dont have enough length on them.

Where have you seen this done?

I use NSI products and haven't seen this!

If you have got a copy / website address could you send it to me?

smiler13334 said:
Small world or small toe nail :lol: l have the exact same little toe nails l have to file the top just to stop it looking like a pyramid.

Take care

Sorry smiler the above post was meant for you!

I stick toe tips on just my big toes and they look fab. I don't bother with any acrylic or anything, I just paint them and they always looks smooth and shiny. They stay on for weeks and weeks and nobody has sussed that they're not mine. You'll find that having perfect big toes takes the attention off your other toes.

If you go on the Geek Bay, I'm selling packs of 50 on there.

Hi Vicki

Just checked and it is from NSI - from their 'on the nail' summer 2004 special brochure.

Mandy Rainford Jones used balance coloured gel and a selection of pearls and gems - l just stick mine on over polish then top coat twice.

l have a photo l can send you via e-mail so if you pm me your e-mail address l will send it - if you save it to your pictures it will come out a tad smaller as it will come through huge!!

the nsi website www.nsinails.co.uk have really cute tulip flowers have you seen them?

Take care

I have seen them but i'm not too keen!

I prefer the other dried flowers!

I will pm you my e-mail address now!

It is on it's way to you Vicki :)

Take care

Latest posts

Back