Hollywood Lashes dropping out after 5 days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah W

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I'm back to doing lashes after having some time off (possibly 4 years or so) and I did a full set of Hollywood lashes with flirties glue and 5 days later she's messaged me to say she only has about 9 left on one eye but hasn't really lost that many from the other eye..any ideas what I might of done wrong for her to lose so many from one eye but not the other? I'm baffled and to scared to offer this as a treatment again until I know I'm upto scratch again..
Thanks in advance
Xx

Attachments

• 20170907_120006.jpg
    20170907_120006.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20170912-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20170912-WA0008.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 12
If it's just one eye then I would think it could be the angle you are sat or applying. Right handed people seem to find the right eye easier to lash and struggle more with the left eye. You need to move your clients head or adjust your seat. It could also maybe be that it takes you a little longer to get to the lashes on the left side and so your adhesive could have already started curing before you get to the lash. Maybe you need a slightly slower adhesive while you are getting back into it or just pick up a little more adhesive x

If it's just one eye then I would think it could be the angle you are sat or applying. Right handed people seem to find the right eye easier to lash and struggle more with the left eye. You need to move your clients head or adjust your seat. It could also maybe be that it takes you a little longer to get to the lashes on the left side and so your adhesive could have already started curing before you get to the lash. Maybe you need a slightly slower adhesive while you are getting back into it or just pick up a little more adhesive x
I didn't even think about the adhesive curing before I got to the lash but that's a really good point..thank you for that, I might look at an alternative glue for the time being x

Latest posts

Back