Home salon skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatangie

Reaction score
Hello home salon therapists! I realise this has probably been asked a few times before on this forum but info may have changed recently. Can anyone let me know which skincare brand is happy to stick a home salon? Thanks so much in advance :)

We welcome home salons at Eve Taylor :)

We distribute a 100% salon exclusive skincare range called Swissdermyl, and we're delighted to count hundreds of home salons as our very valued customers. If you'd like a free sample box, and more info just let me know :)

Swissdermyl sample box small.jpeg

We distribute a 100% salon exclusive skincare range called Swissdermyl, and we're delighted to count hundreds of home salons as our very valued customers. If you'd like a free sample box, and more info just let me know :)

View attachment 208231
Thank you very much Lynne. I have heard good things of Swissdermyl. I'd love to try it :)
Shall I DM you with questions on opening orders, retail, etc, or will that information be in the box?

Thank you very much Lynne. I have heard good things of Swissdermyl. I'd love to try it :)
Shall I DM you with questions on opening orders, retail, etc, or will that information be in the box?

We have no minimum orders, ever! If you could email the office on [email protected] with your postal address we'll get an info pack and a sample box out to you straightaway :)

Latest posts

Back