Honest opinion on website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number1kitty

Reaction score
could you give me some feedback on this website www.ethostherapy.com I got bored with my old one so my boyfriend re-vamped it! has some spelling errors and I need to add the prices/ shopping cart and credit card signs etc. But I want a more exciting website which I don't think this is. Can anyone give me feedback please ~ I think if I revert it back to the old one my boyfriend may just kill me :eek:!

Your boyf's done a good job by the look of it, looks fab!

Great website!!... It's very professional and would absolutely make me want a spray tan (the before and after pics are brilliant)

Love your website - it looks really fresh and inviting.

Just one tiny weeny comment ...... wondering why your Welcome (Home) page only concentrates on Spray Tanning. Until I went into your Biography page, I had no idea you offer or are qualified in anything else.

If you've done this purposefully then please ignore me as it all looks great.

xx

Love your website - it looks really fresh and inviting.

Just one tiny weeny comment ...... wondering why your Welcome (Home) page only concentrates on Spray Tanning. Until I went into your Biography page, I had no idea you offer or are qualified in anything else.

If you've done this purposefully then please ignore me as it all looks great.

xx

I only scanned the text and I assumed you only did tans too... what there's more??...........:)

I've had another look and I think I may just be confused. Is it that you're qualified to carry out lots of other treatments, but your currently just offering spray tanning?

I am qualified in everything but just promoting spray tanning at the min!

Thankyou for your comments xxxxxxx

I like design of your website, its clean, uncluttered, I like the colour scheme and its easy to navigate through :)

anne xx

Oh I love it! It's really informative. I think there maybe a bit too much blue. But then I am not a blue fan so that's probably just me.
I would probably put the biography at the top.
He has done fab though. It doesn't look cheap and tacky like some do. Ah well done! xxx

Totally agree about it being informative, blue happens to be my favourite colour so that'll be why I love the colour scheme. I really like the main photo on your homepage too! a very classy site in my opinion :)

anne xx

That's really good!!
and i love the FAQ's bit, where your professional, but also really friendly. like your talking to a friend. ie.
"Will the Fake Tan cover my cellulite and stretchmarks?
Fake tan will not make these marks completly dissapear (oh I wish!)"
lol. great job :).

arrrr thankyou for your comments! I am not a fan of blue either lol! I had it all greys before but wanted a change so he picked blue (hes a boy ~ what can I say!):/

Thankyou again its nice to know these things as it makes or breaks whether a client comes to you or not!

xxxx

i like it, its very easy to use and very informative. It looks proffessional too.
I did notice on the price list page the word 'friend' has the I and the E the wrong way round at the top. Well done though, its impressive.

arrrr thankyou for your comments! I am not a fan of blue either lol! I had it all greys before but wanted a change so he picked blue (hes a boy ~ what can I say!):/

Thankyou again its nice to know these things as it makes or breaks whether a client comes to you or not!

xxxx

That is so true! I had a new client the other day and I always ask how they found me. She said 'Oh I found you on the internet, I looked through quite a few other websites but I didn't like them, so that's why I chose you'
I guess we all do it really. Crazy though because it's the service clients pay for,not the website lol
I would definitely book in with you, seeing your site. I think people automatically think the therapist with the professional sites are the better ones. (no offence to anyone with a free one)
My website has got me so much business, so I hope you get loads from yours too :hug:
xxxx

Hi, I think your website is great too. I think it needs a bit more colour - something bright and catchy! It is easy to navigate through and informative like said already. The only thing that put me off (a teensy weeny bit!) was as soon as the main page opened up, I noticed the phone number which was an 0844 number. I absolutely hate having to ring numbers which are like this or 0845/0870. I dont even know if 0844 is charged at normal local rate! But is just something I have about phone numbers (Yes, I do think I am a bit strange!) Its prob just me lol
You have done a great job, well done :hug: xx

Hi, I think your website is great too. I think it needs a bit more colour - something bright and catchy! It is easy to navigate through and informative like said already. The only thing that put me off (a teensy weeny bit!) was as soon as the main page opened up, I noticed the phone number which was an 0844 number. I absolutely hate having to ring numbers which are like this or 0845/0870. I dont even know if 0844 is charged at normal local rate! But is just something I have about phone numbers (Yes, I do think I am a bit strange!) Its prob just me lol
You have done a great job, well done :hug: xx

No it's not just you hun. I hate ringing them too as it doesnt take my minutes off my contract phone but charges me instead. It's surprising how big your phone bill can go up from just calling a few.
But people like us could always email, so there's two options for people.:hug: xxx

Yes very true! I am glad im not the only one then! :lol:

I have an 0844 number because I move house alot and it means clients will never have an old phone number. It also captures all my missed calls and has voicemail option.

I think my mobiles on there somewhere so they could text me, or e-mail me and I can call them back.

I noticed the friend spelling error too but forgot to change it lol ~ still in a work in process. It is a free website though from Microsoft!

Kate x

Great website! Easy to navigate, very informative and interesting. The only negative I would have is also that the '0844' telephone number could deter me from calling.

Well done!:)

Latest posts

Back