Hot Pink powder recipe?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DNA

Reaction score
I've tried making a HOT pink with my metro powders but all I really got was a pretty pink or something more like a light red.. I was using spanish tile and pc white. I was thinking I might need a bit of purple?? I know I could spend hours trying to get it right but I don't want to waste powder...

Anyone have a recipe for me?

TIA

Have you tried adding intense pink, I don't know if that will help?!?

i have never been able to get hot pink so would also like the recipe

i do have a mix for a bright pink with glitter in it aswell will try and bring it home from work today :)

crazy'n'creative said:
i do have a mix for a bright pink with glitter in it aswell will try and bring it home from work today :)
Thanks Caroline :D

Oooh, I've been trying too to get v hot hot pink and i keep failing.... do tell, PLLLEEEAASSEE

um, anyone got that recipe yet??....

Hi,

PM Layla aka Laystar, she's probably got a recipe amongst her many talents

Thanks for that Sarah ;)
I have a pink recipe, it's not HOT pink, I find it v hard to achieve a really bright pink with the CND powders!!

I've attached a pic of the pink recipe and I'll type the recipe under this. Hope it helps! You can always add more red to see if it'll get brighter!! The purple at the bottom is just normal purple mosaic, then I blended the pink into it.

xx

2 scoops of Perfect Colour White
3 scoops of White Metro
2 scoops of Red Mosaic
Half to 1 scoop of Purple Mosaic
Half a scoop of pastel pink glitter dust

Attachments

• ToeBox.jpg
    ToeBox.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 64
Hi!
I have a pink powder fro one of the Young Nails collections. Really nice and quite bright. You might find it slightly neon-ish though; but you could try and have a look at their website

there's always Pink Topaz in the EzFlow Gemstones collection. it should also be available individally.

this is a very bright, vibrant hot pink

LayStar said:
Thanks for that Sarah ;)
I have a pink recipe, it's not HOT pink, I find it v hard to achieve a really bright pink with the CND powders!!

I've attached a pic of the pink recipe and I'll type the recipe under this. Hope it helps! You can always add more red to see if it'll get brighter!! The purple at the bottom is just normal purple mosaic, then I blended the pink into it.

xx

2 scoops of Perfect Colour White
3 scoops of White Metro
2 scoops of Red Mosaic
Half to 1 scoop of Purple Mosaic
Half a scoop of pastel pink glitter dust

Thank you for that, can't wait to give it a go! :hug:

antnbuckley said:
there's always Pink Topaz in the EzFlow Gemstones collection. it should also be available individally.

this is a very bright, vibrant hot pink

Thanks for that :), I've been thinking of giving the EzFlow coloured powders a go actually, I prefer the idea of having a ready made powder instead of always mixing it myself...

Can I use them with my Retention+ or do I have to buy some Q monomer aswell??

DNA said:
Thanks for that :), I've been thinking of giving the EzFlow coloured powders a go actually, I prefer the idea of having a ready made powder instead of always mixing it myself...

Can I use them with my Retention+ or do I have to buy some Q monomer aswell??

you can use ezflow design powders with any traditional monomer so using R+ is fine
if you buy a kit like the Gemtstones kit (thats the collection that contains pink topaz) instead of buying the individual powder it will have some q monomer in the kit as well

hth

Jess
xox

QUOTE=antnbuckley]there's always Pink Topaz in the EzFlow Gemstones collection. it should also be available individally.

this is a very bright, vibrant hot pink[/QUOTE]

Yep this is a Fab shocking pink :biggrin:
6.jpg

NSI do one in their Technail colours that is a ver bright HOT pink.

hth

Latest posts

Back