Hot stones for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Do they do smaller heaters or something mobile therapists can use for hot stones. I dont want to take a massive heater around unless i have to.

Maybe you could look at Lava Shells, might be a more practical solution for you.

Yes, lava shells are very popular with my aromatherapy clients but make sure you charge plenty extra to cover the cost of the chemicals.
I just use the mild heat sachets - plenty hot enough!
There are lots of other threads in here that discuss lava shells, have a good read [emoji4]

Yes, lava shells are very popular with my aromatherapy clients but make sure you charge plenty extra to cover the cost of the chemicals.
I just use the mild heat sachets - plenty hot enough!
There are lots of other threads in here that discuss lava shells, have a good read [emoji4]
Would i need extra training to use them or is it more of a replacement to hot stones?

Would i need extra training to use them or is it more of a replacement to hot stones?
You would need to do some training with Shared Secrets. They keep their products exclusive to their company now so you have to order through them. There is a range of courses depending on how much you want to offer. Personally I just do the mild heat shells as this is all I require to add into my aromatherapy massages. If you are more into sports massage then they do cold shells too.

https://sharedbeautysecrets.com/
There are plenty of treatment videos on YouTube to help you decide if it's what you are looking for.
It would be very good if you are mobile, easy to carry & set up. The shells take 15 mins to be ready to use but you could start these off while getting your couch etc set up.

Latest posts

Back