How did you go about getting the right calibre of professionals to rent out your room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkleberry

Reaction score
Im just curious as to how, those of you that rent out your rooms/space to other professionals, you went about getting the right people in? Did you advertise in the local paper and then hold 'interviews'? Im hoping to rent a room out to be able to offer a much broader variety of services to clients. My initial thoughts are for botox/fillers/peels, nutritionist, teeth whitening, nail tech etc etc. Yet Im struggling as to how Id go about it?

Any help, once again would be gratefully appreciated xx

Its all about the interview but yet at the interview is where you hear the most b*****k's. I rented my room out to a make-up artist who had a great attitude, business sense and had worked at some great events - she then never came in consistently, wouldnt promote herself, bought fake bags and displayed them in my back room, convinced my clients to buy ipods off her then they were fake and absconded with the money! her business idea is to get rich quick no matter what. She ended up being ruthless. BUT this is my experience and only you can know what person you are looking for. I now will have several interviews with candidates and put them on trial as its not just me it inconvienes when it goes wrong - its my clients as well.

Good Luck and p.s I didnt know about the bags or ipods and DO NOT agree with the buying or selling of counterfeit products.

im fairly new to the game but i have just walked past a tanning shop locally who had a sign outside offering a business oppertunity to rent a nail table from them at £150 a week.

When i enquired with the rather dumb tan bed receptionist she said i would need to fill out a application form.

To be honest i nearly laughed and gave her my card instead and asked her to get the owner to call me. I would have thought i should be interviewing him not the other way around!

Latest posts

Back