How do I pay for my Wella order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heather1992

Reaction score
I know this may sound really stupid but I've just placed my first order through my wella rep and now it has been delivered I don't know how to pay for it? Can it be paid online etc?? There are no details on the invoice. Tia

I'm not sure on this but contacting the rep and asking would be my first thought.

I'm not sure on this but contacting the rep and asking would be my first thought.
I will have to tomorrow I think just didn't want to bother them on a Sunday haha thanks

You normally get an invoice from wella with you bill. It can be paid either online or via phoning and quoting account number referenced. X

For some reason I haven't receivedan invoice so will just have to call them thank you

Can I jump in on this and ask if there's a minimum order to do this? It's so expensive in sallys. I trained with wella and would love to go back to using it. Thanks [emoji4]

Can I jump in on this and ask if there's a minimum order to do this? It's so expensive in sallys. I trained with wella and would love to go back to using it. Thanks [emoji4]
Not as far as I am aware but as I say it's my first order so still not sure on all the ins and outs. If it helps if just got a starter pack and received £600 worth of stock for £350 it's brill!

Not as far as I am aware but as I say it's my first order so still not sure on all the ins and outs. If it helps if just got a starter pack and received £600 worth of stock for £350 it's brill!
Love that!!!
How to order from Wella representative?
I'm s mobile hairdresser.

Thanks in advance

Your invoice will come a few days after your order it can be a week sometime! There's a number on top of your invoice you call to pay or an addressed envelope to send a check or do a bank transfer, the list youg et with your order is your packing list not your invoice x

I did this too! Love Wella such a user friendly brand!

Latest posts

Back