How do my prices sound?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcconnell1989

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking at renting out a nail table and also a hair chair in my salon. Just confused on prices. I will provide the chair and table but they would provide their own products. I have 2 people in mind and they both already come with their own clients..

So I was thinking £55 per wk for nail table and £95 for hair chair. Reason for higher price for hair is because in my opinion they'd be using quite a lot of water washing the hair and electricity with hairdryers etc wheras the nail tech would really only use the table.. Does this seem fair?

Any comments would be appreciated.
Thankyou x

Hi ,

Prices seem very fair to me BUT rememebr that the Nail Tech may be using electricity and water too . They may have a table lamp , a extractor and if they do gel a UV lamp. Take this into consideration. If they do manicures then they will need water as well

Also take into account the booking system . Will they deal with their own bookings or will you/your receptionist take bookings for them? All takes time

Good luck

we charge between 50 to 80 quid to rent space for a nail table. I rent chairs out in my salon for 200 a week.Those prices only include hot water. they do thier own bookings, laundry and provide their own stock and equipment. Plus in our contract they have to agree to the rules of good conduct within the salon.:)
All in all it works very well. remember that when they are self employed they earn really good money in a salon. Far more than if they worked from home or mobile.

Latest posts

Back