How do you exfoliate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
I was just wondering how you recommend your client to exfoliate.

Rough side of a sponge
Puffy thing
Exfolation gloves
Exfoliating body scrub
Body brush
and the list goes on........

I personally use St Ives exfoliating shower gel and use the gloves if i feel i need a more thorough exfoliation.

Although i ususlly just tell my clients to use a body brush after there shower.

What do you tell yours?

Sorry i can't make polls or i would have added one x

I give all my intimate waxing clients a free exfoliating mit and antiseptic gel which is included in the price of my treatment. The mitt usually lasts around 4 weeks when it is just about time to rebook.

All other areas I retail the mitt to them and have found this to be very successful.

I give all my intimate waxing clients a free exfoliating mit and antiseptic gel which is included in the price of my treatment. The mitt usually lasts around 4 weeks when it is just about time to rebook.

All other areas I retail the mitt to them and have found this to be very successful.

Same here :)

Oooh thats a nice idea i'm so stingy i give nothing away but maybe i could be nicer lol! Where do you buy yours from?

I have them included in the price which makes it easier and my clients love it as they get something free !!!

I get them from Ellisons p140 in the new cat. They come in packs of 25.

Glad to be of help

Latest posts

Back