How do you get Swarovski crystals to stay put?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emily she's no longer the U.K. distributor [emoji22]
Sorry! I wanted to place an order and only just found out from cocoallure.
Ahhh no worries! Thank you for letting me know... did you get sorted with an order? Would it be of use to do a shared order for the postal fees etc?

Ahhh no worries! Thank you for letting me know... did you get sorted with an order? Would it be of use to do a shared order for the postal fees etc?
No I was just looking for pinching clips so not worthwhile for the postage.
If a I hear of a new U.K. Distributor I'll let you know.

Missu, based in the UK have a gel called Jewelry Gel and a no wipe top that are used in the same way as the video Jersey Jock previously posted. Wears like iron. I'm a picker and I literally cannot budge these.
20170413_221053.jpg

Missu, based in the UK have a gel called Jewelry Gel and a no wipe top that are used in the same way as the video Jersey Jock previously posted. Wears like iron. I'm a picker and I literally cannot budge these.View attachment 204394
Great thank you! Where do you get the big Swarovski's from please?

Hey geeks!
I need some help, i apply my swarovski crystals using glue, this sometimes leave a white effect on the nail which bugs me!
Can anybody reccomend any glue that wont leave white marks or any other products to use for long lasting swarovski crystal application?

Thanks xxxx
I gotta say i still use nail glue...I had a hell of a job trying to remove a metal & pearl stud on top of a hand made acrylic rose ...I struggled for about 15 mins & that was with my electric drill ... Fun tho! Trial & Error x

I'm in Australia and order my Swarovskis from 2 local companies. I have no clue about UK distributors, sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I'm in Australia and order my Swarovskis from 2 local companies. I have no clue about UK distributors, sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Ahh no problem. Thank you. They're lovely.

Cupid Crystals sell all different sizes in the UK xx

Missu, based in the UK have a gel called Jewelry Gel and a no wipe top that are used in the same way as the video Jersey Jock previously posted. Wears like iron. I'm a picker and I literally cannot budge these.View attachment 204394
Where do you purchase all your crystals from please?

Latest posts

Back