How do you work out your rebalance charges?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whenever i am doing a natural looking overlay i use opaque tips with either natural or natural & white in zone one and pink in 2 & 3. I use Flawlwss when i need to lengthen the nail plate.

For sculpting natural tips I use a mix of white and natural powder - seems to match quite well :)

As for prices I think that we shouldnt go too low on rebalances because it can take as long (generally does for me) as a new set if the client is one who always seems to trash her nails - I just love it when the client comes back with a set as good as new, that makes my day lol :)

At the salon it is £36 for a new french set, £31 for a natural and £20.50 fr rebal and £18.50 for just the pink rebal - I still think its too cheap though on the pink rebals as they also tend to have polish as well and that is included in the price .... ahhhh such good service :)

HTH a little Lu :)
Jo xxxxx

scattyfox said:
not necessarily, if they ahve a decent free edge then an overlay is just additional strength, it can help them to stop chipping and breaking and get a bit of length on thir nails. i tend to put an overlay on mine sometimes as I'm a bit heavy ahnded with filing my own nails when tipping, but it gives a nice even finish and a bit of shape to an othewise flat nail lol
x

yip thats what i thought but iam thinking if they dont have a free edge then would it be a natural tip and overlay?

Just Jo said:
For sculpting natural tips I use a mix of white and natural powder - seems to match quite well :)

Ahh that sounds like an idea, when you say you mix white and natural powder do you mean clear or that soft white (which i havent seen yet) is it quite natural compared to the normal white?

Kirsty there is white, soft white and natural .... the natural on its own seems a little too opaque and the soft white still too white to be able to appear natural so if you mix it with either white or soft white it does make a more natural colour for my liking.

Hope this makes sense Kirsty lol
Jo xxxx

Just Jo said:
Kirsty there is white, soft white and natural .... the natural on its own seems a little too opaque and the soft white still too white to be able to appear natural so if you mix it with either white or soft white it does make a more natural colour for my liking.

Hope this makes sense Kirsty lol
Jo xxxx

Yip it does he he, i think i will have a look at my catalouge and purchase some of the natural and soft white to play about with ta very much Jo x

Latest posts

Back