How do you work your rooms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkleberry

Reaction score
Hellloooo! Just wondering how you all work your rooms, as in does each therapist have their own room so as each room is fully equiped with everything necessary for all treatments or do you have certain rooms for certain treatments therefore limiting how much equipment/products are needed, if you get what I mean?!aannnnddddd breath! God that was a long sentance!:)xxx

Previous salon that I have worked in, each therapist has had their own room. All have the eqiupment for waxing, eyelash tinting, all the basic more popluar treatments. We had 1 caci machine which stayed in 1 room so therapist had to swop rooms if need be. Also the same room was for tanning because of the extractor fan. You do have to be careful when taking booking to make sure that the room and therapist was available. It properly spunds confusing but you soon get used to it lol

2 quiet facial and massage rooms. 1 short treatment room (eyebrows, waxing etc) a spray tanning room and a mani/ pedi room. Therapists share. Seems to work ok for us.

In the salon I used to work in we had separate rooms all set up with the same equipment. As a therapist I would be very unsettled if I had to check everything was there every time and if I had to share and passing things back and forward would be disruptive for the clients.:hug:

Latest posts

Back