how does a male get treated differently in a facial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahain

Reaction score
:eek:please help! im doing my level 3 facial electrical assignment and have this question! :eek:

if you do a search this has been talked about before. the main thing is not to use cotton wool.

Please remember we are not here to do your assignments for you!!!
At least think about it yourself and tell us what you think it might be. because then we can help you develop your ideas, rather than just giving you the answer.

:green:

How would YOU do it as a therapist...?

if you do a search this has been talked about before. the main thing is not to use cotton wool.

Aye, cotton wool sticks to beard hair!

Also think about how male skin differs from female and what, if anything you will need to do for that reason.

Also think about massage.

oh ruth!!! you've let the stubbly cat out of the bag!!

LOL, I know that from experience, after trying to get my make-up off after a long day ;)

yup avoid cotton wool ....as regards blokes ya gotta think about perfumed products..absolute no go!!

VTCT L2 BEAUTY THERAPIST
VTCT L3 HOLISTIC THERAPIST
VTCT IHBC L2 NAIL ARTIST/TECH
STUDEX CERT EAR PIERCING
VTCT L3 DIP HEALTH,SAFETY,SECURITY & EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS

" if you don't use it..you'll lose it "

.......and watch your hands, their faces can be like cheese graters!

yup ...raw fingerpads!! if they haven't shaved prior....they do like a 10 min shoulder\neck & face massage but never keen on clay masks but like a non perfumed (botanical) rubber peel mask ...good for shave bumps and smoothing their facial skin

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back