how long to wait?!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickybbb

Reaction score
hi guys,

was just wondering how long every1 left it, after they qualified, to get out there in the big world and start doing it professionally?

thanx

Dont Wait! Your qualified! Get out there hun and go for it!! x

I agree with shelley! You need clients to improve your skills! I qualified in Jan and I had my first offical client last night as I've just set up! Go for it and good luck! xxx

:hug:Don't wait !!! go for it

it always seems scary good luck sweetie

ok guys thax for your replys.
i wasnt gona work in a salon, just go for it on my own. do you think this is wise or maybe i should try to get a job in a salon, the only thing is im only a waxer and will probably find it hard to find a salon that will take me on for just waxing.......should i just go for it on my own?xxx:rolleyes:

Just go for it hun. Set up at home. Eventually you may decide that you want to learn new treatments that you can add to your list!! Also, the money will be 100% yours then too!! xxx

Just go for it babes, I got straight into beauty after qualifying, some of the girls on my course didn't and now wont do treatments because they don't feel confident anymore and want to do some kind of "refresher course". GO FOR IT and good luck xxx

The longer you leave it, you'll lose confidence and eventually be scared to perform your service (that's how I am).

Even if you can get friends, family anyone you can to work on in the meantime - but remember to charge them even if they're family or friends.

I wasn't truly confident in massage until 12 months after working. Now nothing phases me.

Latest posts

Back