How many staff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lianm1

Reaction score
hi how many staff do you have working in the salon at one time,i am a little unsure about how many to take on,dont want to have to many but at the same time dont want to have to turn people away,as this is a business that i am taking over not sure untill i have been working in the salon for a while how busy it is everyday,the staff are not transferring so will be recruiting from scratch any comments would be helpful

How many therapists do they have presently?
How many rooms are there?
Will you be workng reception?
Have you tried to keep any of the staff?

B xxx

hi the salon is currently run by a mother and daughter who work full time along with part time therapists who come in as and when i understand the part time therapists do not want to stay on they both have young children,there is three treatment rooms but one is used as a sunbed room at the moment there is also three nail stations

so therefore technically at full capacity you could have 6 full time theapists, so maybe you want to start with one full time and two part time, and just see how it goes?

JMO though

B xxx

Latest posts

Back