How much do you charge for Brazilian blowdry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxi

Reaction score
And do you include the shampoo and conditioner. I am charging £125 which includes aftercare and a haircut if needed. I can't seem to find out how much local salons are charging, unless I phone up? I am mobile by the way....

What product are you using x

Keratin Smooth Gold

Hello! I was wondering...for how long does it last? do you wash it after you blow dry it in, or u leave it like that for 48hours?x

You can wash it after 20 mins or at the very latest, the next day. I did my mother in laws about 3 months ago and it still looks lovely. Very impressed with it.

I'm looking into doing Brazillian Blowdrys at home and the most appealing brand i've seen so far is Keratin Revolution... i'm planning on charging around £80 a go including after-care products... has anyone heard of this brand or used it because i could use some helpful reviews :)

I've just changed to the new Beox and as it's a longer process, plus more products involved I've increased my prices, all Inc shampoo and conditioner, £110 for short hair£130 shoulder length, £150-£165 for long hair. I'm mobile.

I had this treatment back in April in a salon, the product was Coppola Smoothing Complex and it was £150.00.

Jacqui xx

Ok thanks everyone. £125 is for short/mid length then long hair on quotation. Think I'll leave the price as it is :)

Latest posts

Back