How much do you charge (mobile) for Brazilian blowdry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxi

Reaction score
I have just bought KS Gold today and am working on my price for it. I am going to include a cut and the aftercare shampoo/conditioner in the price too. Salons local charge £150+ so I was thinking of £125 including the extras. This would be for mid length hair, obviously more for longer or extremely thick hair.
Does this sound fair? Also, has anyone used this keratin smooth? They did have global keratin too, but wholesalers said they have had better feedback from the KS. Looks good so far, and can be washed straight away so a plus in my book!

Before u undervalue yourself consider the cost of providing the service etc, don't go too cheap or people will think your product or treatment is inferior to your competitors. Do your competitors include the retail items? good luck xxx

Thanks, that's what they said at the wholesalers too! I'm not sure whether competitors are offering the aftercare too, will have a look round.

Latest posts

Back