how much longer do we have to wait???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bling nails

Reaction score
Can any one tell me at designer nails, when we (uk techs) will be able to order the larger size brisa sculpting gels (45gm) and also the economical tube of brisa finishing gloss (113gms.) there is also a soft white sculpting gel, so Ive been told so many times by DNs, coming this spring!!!!!!!
why does it take so long to get these products to the UK?
i spend a small fortune on brisa stock and would welcome (with open arms) economical
sizes. also it seems a shame to throw away the lovely pots brisa comes in, when we could just squeeze more into them!! wouldn't this be better for the environment,
USA and OZ have them, so why can't we have have them too???? Whats the hold up???
waiting patiently....................:mad:

They had the larger gel pots and the soft white gel at Olympia so they are in the country!!

Do Brisa do coloured gels? I'm fairly sure they don't but please can someone confirm for me.

Also, if they don't do coloured gels, are there plans to bring them out?????

Thanks xxx

Sal said:
Do Brisa do coloured gels? I'm fairly sure they don't but please can someone confirm for me.

Also, if they don't do coloured gels, are there plans to bring them out?????

Thanks xxx

Not yet Sal - but I hear a little whisper that they are not too far off now (summer) so watch this space....

I have just copied and pasted this to our Sales Director... I imagine I will have a response in the morning!!! :wink2:

Hi Bling... firstly not sure who you spoke to at DN but we have the products below for at least a month...

08060 - 1.5oz Clear Sculpting Gel
08061 - 1.5oz Pink Sculpting Gel
08062 - 1.5oz White Sculpting Gel
08063 - 1.5oz Soft White Sculpting Gel

The only thing we don't have is the larger size of Finishing Gloss which is on order! HTH's!

Hollyballoo said:
Not yet Sal - but I hear a little whisper that they are not too far off now (summer) so watch this space....

Cheers for that Hollyballoo! xxx

Mrs Geek said:
I have just copied and pasted this to our Sales Director... I imagine I will have a response in the morning!!! :wink2:

and the colour gels ???? this is the big one i am waiting for....pleeeease xx

And me!! I have been holding off buying from another make. Been sooooo tempting tho. However, as they seem close will wait. I am on business in Oz next month. Where can I buy Creative there? Cheeky I know, but will it be cheaper like the USA!!?:)

Regarding Coloured Gels... these things are happening but you have to remember that the 'science' bit, packaging, marketing etc all take time; 2006 will be the closest time for us to see this come to fuition!

Regarding Australia... Pacific Nail & Beauty plus Australia Nail Academy distribute CND... I have no idea about price!

That's Great Mrs Geek,

Thank you for your time in looking into this,
(i didn't know they had been in stock for a month)
Much appreciated
thanks again.x

Latest posts

Back