how often?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicawilli

Reaction score
I'm just curious, how often do u change the designs of your nails? I am not a proffessional nail tech I just enjoy doing my own or my friends' if they ask, I enjoy doing mine of anight whilst watching tv and I change the design of my nails atleast twice a week, what about everyone else?
:)

Hi Jessica

I change my nail design most evenings to be honest, once my daughter has gone to bed, i settle down in front of the telly and change my nail design.

I work in an office, and I am a mobile nail tech, and my nails are quite a thing, people expect me to either have a different design or at least colour every day.:Grope:

Take care

i used to change mine a couple of times a week but now I just leave it until the rebalance.

Do u guys manage to do ur own nail art ok, i cant do my own at all! Iv taught my boyfriend to do it n he does mine! But i tend not to av nail art on as it just smudges off as soon as scrubfresh gets anywere near it when im doing a set of nails, wot do u use to protect ur design? Iv got some faze2 but that just seems to either peel off or go gooey when scrubfresh gets on it, (i wait 24hrs b4 applying) x

I use SuperShiney, Out The Door or Speedey...
a couple of coats over the nail art seems to keep it in place... I also use Faze2 but don't get a problem with it becoming sticky or messy, maybe it's because I'm putting it on to my topcoat... ???...don't know

I too use super shiney, tends to work for me.

As for doing my own, well my left hand always looks great and my right hand always looks a bit less than great !. The best bit is that because I always take a photo of any new designs, even those on myself I have now got my six year old daughter taking the best pictures of my hands, she is quite a pro at it now !!.

doesnt ur nail art get messed up wen ur working? I must be a messy worker! Av u tried faze2 over nailtopia stickers? Does it stay on ok? Also what do u use to pick up n place ur stickers? Iv been using a orange stick but find picking up the smaller stickers hard they fold in on themselves x

I use tweezers to help with the stickers, not tried Faze2 over the stickers yet though, maybe Glo will be able to shed some light on what she uses over her Nailtopia stickers as she uses them a lot :)
If you use something similar to the 'hands on' wipes then your nails won't get messy quite so soon, they have a tab so you can hold the wipe without getting scrubfresh etc all over your own nails.

I never wear anything on my fingernails not even enhancements, but I like to be as adventurous as possible with my toenails and I do them every saturday when my daughter has her nap, I rebalance them every 6 weeks and re-paint them every week with a new design Ive made up!. (I call it ME time) x x

Latest posts

Back