How To Apply....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alysha

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE,

I WANT TO START DOING NAIL ART, BUT NOT SURE HOW... HOW DO YOU USE A SPOT AND SWIRL TOOL, DO LITTLE DESIGNS ETC.... SORRY IF I SOUND THICK BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE I DON'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! I'D APPRECIATE ANY HELP, OR IF YOU KNOW ANY WEBSITES THAT WOULD ALSO BE BRILL!!!

Hi Aysha - try www.beautyfornails.com, they sell EVERYTHING nail art. I've ordered from them loads and always get my stuff quickly.

HTH
Charlie

Hi,
To use the dotting tool just dip into paint or varnish and dab onto the nail easy, And you can do little flowers or paw prints.
Nail Art is so much fun go for it girl :cool:

THANKS GIRLIES X

Hi
I have done a nail art course recently, don't go & buy a dotting tool use a cocktail stick instead! its so easy to control use water-based acrylic paint first apply a base coat then a top coat onto your design to seal it. You can do so many different designs. You can display them in any empty CD case stick them with double sided sticky pads.

Hi Alysha,

How are you getting on with your nail art? I'm sure you're enjoying exploring the many weird and wonderful designs you can create!!

I actually supply a wide range of nail art and airbrushing products, so if you would like me to send you a catalogue please pm me your address!!

Have fun!

Latest posts

Back