How to implement spa services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divaa

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Currently I am doing the foundation degree in salon and spa management
I have a salon and providing a nail services of gel, liquid and powder enchancements and spa manicure and spa pedicure using (CND products).I have the nvq 2 and 3 in nail services. Again, I am a qualified holistic therapist in vtct body massage, aromatherapy,reflexology, Indian head massage and reiki master level 3 (privately trained with certificate) hopi candle and body scrub training through ellisons. I would like to expand the business providing spa treatments and how can i corporate the spa treatments with my holistic treatments, i know its not a day spa salon , but i want to add spa treatments with the holistic and also i did my basic waxing and phd waxing with ellisons could I carry these waxing services until i get round doing the vtct in waxing and would I be able also to carry out the ear hopi candle as a service . I like you to guide me how i can incorporate these treatments and provide spa services. And how can I offer my menu of services in what range. And what top spa products are there as there are to many. Also i am asking what insurance will cover me for all this and what memberships could i join too. Would these services compliment each other and would they attract more clients.

Latest posts

Back