How Weird Is This???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
How weird is this???i'm right handed but when i do my pink and whites (l&P) my smiles look better on my right hand then they do on my left!!!Think i'm a freak???;)

louisenewell said:
How weird is this???i'm right handed but when i do my pink and whites (l&P) my smiles look better on my right hand then they do on my left!!!Think i'm a freak???;)

Without a doubt.
xxxxx

Maybe you should try working with your left hand all the time!

ooooo that is wierd!

it happens to me as well and i also find the right hand (i am right handed too) has a better shape.:!:

louisenewell said:

I don't think you are a freak :irked: - I was exactly the same. The reason being was because I think I spent more time trying to make my right hand perfect knowing that it would be more difficult to do with my left hand. What I found more difficult was trying to buff down my right hand with my left. :!:

oh!!! the damage i have done to my nails trying to file the left hand down for infills!!!

Latest posts

Back