Hvlp ts50 spray tan gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mand66

Reaction score
Help my help ts50 gun is spraying intermitly and spurring as I stop spraying?

I have this gun and havent had any problems with it as yet .. ( but then it has only been used a hand full of times !) How old is it ?? If it is still under warranty can you call the manufacturer? x

I have this gun and havent had any problems with it as yet .. ( but then it has only been used a hand full of times !) How old is it ?? If it is still under warranty can you call the manufacturer? x

I have had it since 2012 but it's sat dormant for two years so warranty ran out ages ago has had to undergo a few ops thought I'd set my mobile Buisness back up and eeeeek I'm wondering if the seals have perished ?

I have had it since 2012 but it's sat dormant for two years so warranty ran out ages ago has had to undergo a few ops thought I'd set my mobile Buisness back up and eeeeek I'm wondering if the seals have perished ?
I'm in exactly the same situation !! Had to stop shortly after starting and it's been sat every since . Sorry I couldn't be of any help ! X can the seals be replaced ? X

I'm in exactly the same situation !! Had to stop shortly after starting and it's been sat every since . Sorry I couldn't be of any help ! X can the seals be replaced ? X
Thanks anyway I'm not sure who or where to take it to get it looked at really keen to get back doing it got my insurance set up with the guild received my new tanning stock got me 8 people booked in for today and tomorrow had to cancel them :( thought my machine was fine cleaned it through put water through thought it was spraying fine until I replaced it with tanning fluid spattered everywhere really stuck might have to go get a new gun not what you really need when your trying to set back up is it

Thanks anyway I'm not sure who or where to take it to get it looked at really keen to get back doing it got my insurance set up with the guild received my new tanning stock got me 8 people booked in for today and tomorrow had to cancel them :( thought my machine was fine cleaned it through put water through thought it was spraying fine until I replaced it with tanning fluid spattered everywhere really stuck might have to go get a new gun not what you really need when your trying to set back up is it

Oh no :( I hope not . Maybe it's just where it hasn't been used for a fair while ?? It's certainly an expense you can do without right from
Scratch isn't it . Hope you can get it fixed !!

Which brand of tan are you using ? Xx

Oh no :( I hope not . Maybe it's just where it hasn't been used for a fair while ?? It's certainly an expense you can do without right from
Scratch isn't it . Hope you can get it fixed !!

Which brand of tan are you using ? Xx
I'm using sienna X but going to try others too I've. Just got some samples from suntana but can't try them out

Latest posts

Back