I Beat Tom Holcomb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Having just got back from Spain I am now catching up with all my mail.
As you can imagine Scratch was a welcome relief from all the brown envelopes :rolleyes:

A quick flick through and Im stopped in my tracks. :eek: Not only is my pic there in the top 5 in the 'Scratch Shoot Out' but , I see Tom Holcomb was a contender too. :cool:

OMG! in my wildest dreams I could never imagine my name above T. Holcomb and I know outside of a catagory like this it never could be but a comp is a comp Tom :lol: so I think I shall bask in it just for today :wink2: ....Woooo Hooooo!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh Glors soak it in babe lol That pic in my opinion was the best, My hubby looked through my scratch and said wow that mask pic is stunning :cool:

aww! bless Lell ... thanx sooo much for the support :hug:
To be honest it hasnt gone in yet, Im still buzzing from my trip to Spain, Ill no doubt be back down to earth with a bump some time soon but in the mean time... excuse me while I go dance on the coffee table! :wink2:

Totally Fabulous! Well done Glors, a deserved basking is certainly in order :)

Well done Glors they are simply superb - stunning pic. :)

I noticed it too when I was browsing through Scratch.

Well done Gloria the nails and pic are fantastic!

:)
Go Glor's

'Knees up Mother Brown' :)

Congratulations xoxoxoxoxox

Love N Hugs
xx J xx

Brilliant Glo! Well done...you bask away!!!!!

Wow that pic is beautiful! Well Done! xxx

Fantastic Picture Glors I love it!

You should be please with yourself.

We are so proud of you, your not only a very clever tech but a very skilled one too, this is very artistic work.

You deserve to get your name up there, you revell in it as long as you like ,me thinks celebrations are in order.

Move over Tom Holcomb!..............Fab tech on the way up.

Well done
luv 'n' hugs

xxxxxxxxx

You've got reall reason to BASK IN THE GLORY - WELL DONE!!!!!!

Well done Glo
i didnt know it was you till Lell told me ;) but id only flicked through the mag :rolleyes:
your nails looked wicked... be proud hun

Jess
xox

Wow!!!

Those nails are stunning, where do you get your inspiration from!?!

Well done,

Louise x

Glo that is my absolute fave pic ... honest! I was looking through and I squeeled when I saw yours (I didnt know it was yours) coz it is stunning.
Well done hun you are truely talented as well as being lovely :) :hug:

wow truly stunning photo and stunning nails gloria.

You should have them made as posters and sell them, I'd buy one!

I think it is a truly beautiful picture, not only because of the stunning nails, but also as a work of art in its own right. My art teacher would be harping on about your fantastic use of the negative areas, and your use of colour contrast. Fab work Glors, you should be "Glo"wing with pride.

Glors

I loved your pic, well done you and you beat Tom because your work was better than his in this case, pure and simple!!!!

wow glors they are amazing the picture is stunning. It reminds me of something magical like something out of an enchanted wood!!! Great work and very creative. Give yourself a huge pat on the back!! :green: xx

Glorsclaws said:
Having just got back from Spain I am now catching up with all my mail.
As you can imagine Scratch was a welcome relief from all the brown envelopes :rolleyes:

A quick flick through and Im stopped in my tracks. :eek: Not only is my pic there in the top 5 in the 'Scratch Shoot Out' but , I see Tom Holcomb was a contender too. :cool:

OMG! in my wildest dreams I could never imagine my name above T. Holcomb and I know outside of a catagory like this it never could be but a comp is a comp Tom :lol: so I think I shall bask in it just for today :wink2: ....Woooo Hooooo!!!!!

Go Glors you walk on the wind and feel the breeze its great to know some one who is classed in the same feild as Tom

WOW ... Fantastic !!!

Latest posts

Back