I Did My Spa Mani/Pedi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
You know the free training day that you get when you buy a Creative SPA Mani/Pedi kit? Well, I did mine yesterday at Loughton with Lauren and she was fabulous and made it all very easy to understand. That girl knows her stuff.

I hadn't had any experience of the SPA products but they are even better than I imagined them to be. Larry (NailBabe) did my treatment and it was heaven...........I could have right off to sleep. I can't wait to start using it now. xxx

Oh good hun

if your gonn be at teh geek meet i could do with a mani or pedi myself lol

Glad you enjoyed i though hun
x

The products are fantastic aren't they. So easy to use and give excellent results. I had a client and her hands were really neglected and you know you think to yourself, this ones gonna take some work to get back into a decent condition but the product did all the hard work for me, thats why I use Creative. It give the results that I want out of the treatment and also my clients leave happy, usually skipping if its a Spa Pedi. Have you tried the Raw Earth Pedicure Kimmi.

xx

Cool stuff Kimmi. Its sometimes nice to have a treatment from a fellow tech or therapist.
I use both the mani and pedi Creative stuff. Really lovely.

Jaydee said:
Have you tried the Raw Earth Pedicure Kimmi.

xx

No I haven't but I want to. Is it especially suitable for fella's?

ADiva1 said:
I use both the mani and pedi Creative stuff. Really lovely.

Do you? Is it a popular treatment and what's the going rate for it? xx

Its great for the male market but dont lose out on the ladies with this one. With winter just round the corner, the warming footscrub will go down a treat and you can also incorporate it into your Spa Pedis. So if you have a client who is arthritic or doesn't want the cooling mask, then you can use the warming footscrub instead of the sea salt glow and the moisturising masque instead of the cooling masque.

David.x

Kimmi Rocks said:
No I haven't but I want to. Is it especially suitable for fella's?

Thanks David. You're a star xxxx

Hiya Kim

Just wanted to echo Kimmi's sentiments there - the products are fab,Lauren was fab and I can't wait to get going with my spa mani & pedi's - so nice to do something different to enhancements - I am so excited!

If any of you are thinking about doing it - do!

Thanx for my lovely treatments!

Larrie
x

Did my man/ped day a couple of months ago and they are proving popular, my clients certainly seem to like it and I love using them.

Ooooh I did a pedi using the raw earth - it was absolutely fab! The mask is gorgeous.

Jo xx

Kimmi, if this helps at all we do loads of spa pedis and loads of Raw Earth too...every now and again, maybe 8 months or so, we do a monthly special of pedicures and do them at half price...ok don't worry, it does actually work out financially beneficial...so many regular 'other service' clients try it (and peeps off the street) and it's just SO fantastic that the majority start having regular pedicures that would NEVER have thought of it before...AND I guess it gives you a break from all the rebalancing....it's actually quite a relaxing service to give....just try not to fall asleep over your clients toes....they tend not to consider this a customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fiona wallace said:
Kimmi, if this helps at all we do loads of spa pedis and loads of Raw Earth too...every now and again, maybe 8 months or so, we do a monthly special of pedicures and do them at half price...ok don't worry, it does actually work out financially beneficial...so many regular 'other service' clients try it (and peeps off the street) and it's just SO fantastic that the majority start having regular pedicures that would NEVER have thought of it before...AND I guess it gives you a break from all the rebalancing....it's actually quite a relaxing service to give....just try not to fall asleep over your clients toes....they tend not to consider this a customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL..............Thanks for that Fiona. It's good to know. xxx

....it's actually quite a relaxing service to give....just try not to fall asleep over your clients toes....they tend not to consider this a customer service

Fussy lot eh!;)

hey...WHAT have WE to put up with?????????????????????????????

Latest posts

Back