I got an answer Re: ebay Get Prefect Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail_affair

Reaction score
Hi all :D ,

I bet you all didn't think i would get an answer so soon if not at all!!!!

Well here is what the ebay message said I got back from this con:

Response from danielsanderson
---------------------------------------

Item: Get *Prefect* nails - longer, stronger, healthier nails
(5629308380)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
danielsanderson is the seller.
---------------------------------------
Hello Nerida,

Although I'd like to tell you a bit more about perfect nails, I don't
know what we haven't covered in the actual listing!

Its a highly penetrative oil that absorbs deep inside the nail; with
proteins, vits, minerals and EFA's that feed the growth of healthy nail
tissue!

Kind Regards

Daniel Sanderson

Ok everyone, tell me if i am missing something here, i know vits are probably vitamins but can anyone tell me what EFA's are?

Maybe that can be a new thread for the day? I can see it now "Are your nails receiving enough EFA's today"?

What a crock of you all know what. I only wish we can get these con artists off ebay and expose them for what they are! FRAUDS!

Now I have vented i will be going to bed now it is 11.54pm on Monday night and i am beat.

Nerida

EFA's are essential fatty acids I think!!

nails are dead so how would putting vitamins into them help the condition? am I missing something here? x

Hi :) ,

Thanks for that. The thing is when i sent my message to this guy I asked him what the product name was which he neglected to tell me.

Either way he did not impart any more information to me than what was already in the ebay listing.

I would love to know how finger nails grow french tips that look like enhancements.

ebay is full of things like this!
Essential fatty acids are good for your skin, hair and nails but its only if you eat them!
What a joke! The sad thing is some people are taken in by this and are actually buying this stuff!
How can it absorb deep inside the nail?
It hasnt got very far to go has it?
It probably makes the nail plate look a bit shiney but would probably work just as well rubbing a bit of almond oil on them and saving some money!

I think it's very unfair to pick individual companies out for slating. After all, most companies do put a lot of hype into their ad's.

I'm not saying they're right.............I'm just saying that they're doing what millions of companies the world over do to sell their products. They're just trying to make a living like the rest of us.

Rather than get annoyed, I just focus on the ones that sound good and true and forget the rest. xxx

vicxzy said:
ebay is full of things like this!
Essential fatty acids are good for your skin, hair and nails but its only if you eat them!
What a joke! The sad thing is some people are taken in by this and are actually buying this stuff!
How can it absorb deep inside the nail?
It hasnt got very far to go has it?
It probably makes the nail plate look a bit shiney but would probably work just as well rubbing a bit of almond oil on them and saving some money!

I get so sick of telling people that nails are like hair, you feed them from the inside. Once they get to the surface and are visible they are dead and that the best way to ensure healthy nails is a healthy diet. Oh and of course a good mani always helps lol... honestly

Latest posts

Back