I Love it when a plan comes together

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
after literally months of practice and getting stewed over doing it then going to well less tips i have managed to conquer lol

after spending ages using the search facility and literally going through every thread that came up i catched on to amanda f's way of cutting out the well with a pair of curved scissors then blending the tip in

i can not believe it, been practicing today and i must say i am b(*&&^% impressed. i cant believe ive been struggling for so long the other way and this is perfecto !!!! magnifico !!!!!!

guys what can i say, persevere with the serach facility - i know it is soooo tempting to put a thread out if the anser isnt in the first few finds. but it is pure satisfaction when you find what you are looking for and get the results that you want as well

i have now knocked my time for a full set down by approx 40 mins which is a huge relief as i never though i would get to 1 1/2 hours for a gull set.

nail geek rocks lol !!!!!!!!!

long live the geek and the geeks of course

hanydanialis said:
i have now knocked my time for a full set down by approx 40 mins which is a huge relief as i never though i would get to 1 1/2 hours for a gull set.

did i say that lol i meant full

well done love. i thought for a moment a gull set was something special for those who live by the sea ! l.o.l

now i'm being lazy....have you got a link for that thread?My time is 1hour 30 but if i can knock it down more excellant!

Hi Louise,all you so is cut out the well area down to a slither, attach this to the free edge leaving very little blending to do.

Latest posts

Back