I Love this Website!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi
I just wanted to shout out loud how much I love this website!!! I feel that I have learned such valuable information since I started doing nails ( 1 year now) Everybody is so informative and helpful. I just wanted to let you all know that one answer that you think is not very helpful could be the eye opener to a newbie like myself.
xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun and welcome. We're all addicts here! I've learned zillions in the past 18 months on here ... and still learning.

Hi,

Yes you are right I am learning all the time this site is just like one big book but so much better to read than a book as you can ask it questions LOL!!!!! and also make friends which I have done:D

Caz xxx

its great here isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a fantastic site especially i as work on my own so its great to have a support network

Yep, love it here. So much good advice and honest opinions xx

:Love: Yeh me 2 actully , i think every 1 has , its great fun to meet such lovly gals and guys,. I am in training at the mo and loving it but with out the hekp from my m8s on here i dnt think it would of been the same. Especially to sparklepink my teacher and every 1 else.

I LOVE U 2 EVERY 1 ELSE LOL , so yeh i am proud to b a nail geek ! x
xx

Glad you like us babes because I just know you'll stick around :hug:

You do know it's addictive don't you?????????? I joined when I was already a Creative Educator but have to say I still learn something new at least every week, even if it's nothing to do with nails....you get personal growth stuff going on here babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing nails for a few years now and Im still learning better ways of doing things and new stuff on here. It is great and the geeks become your cyber buddies and it is even better when you get to meet them in person!

Welcome to the site, you will have many happy years on here. LOL

Take care xx

Yeah this is great and the people on it are great too!!!! I cant get off I am addicted, my husband is ready to chuck out my computer because I wont go to bed!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back