I need retail for spray tans PLEASE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lublu

Reaction score
Hello everyone
hope you are all keeping busy with the warm weather
I retail sienna tan extender and touch up (spray tan in a can) but every time i ring they have less and less of various products and i am told call back in 2 weeks - six weeks later they now tell me there will be none in till the end of July - not sure why as i have heard 3 different stories from them
So i need to find alternative supply of products because i am not sure if they will have at all
so can anyone suggest an alternative need a tan in a can that retails at about 12.95 and tan extender for about 9.95 and sachets if poss
If you do stock sienna you may have to make it last till july so go easy!!!
lublu :mad:

Hi

Sienna is repackaging at the moment, the bottles wont be in stock till end july, and to my knowledge the sachets were expected in stock today.

Or there is a supplier in scotland who is on here called the Heather (The Blether) why dont you message her.

hth.

Or we dont reccodmend Ebay but you could try that, if you are desperate.

You can buy Shake2Fake from Capital Wholesalers, its just like Touch up.....

hth

There are many brands that offer excellent retail items..some even offer free point of sale and promotional flyer's which may well plug your short term gap until such time as your chosen brand have stocks available.

Maybe worth spending a couple of hrs googling the subject :hug:

Hello everyone
hope you are all keeping busy with the warm weather
I retail sienna tan extender and touch up (spray tan in a can) but every time i ring they have less and less of various products and i am told call back in 2 weeks - six weeks later they now tell me there will be none in till the end of July - not sure why as i have heard 3 different stories from them
So i need to find alternative supply of products because i am not sure if they will have at all
so can anyone suggest an alternative need a tan in a can that retails at about 12.95 and tan extender for about 9.95 and sachets if poss
If you do stock sienna you may have to make it last till july so go easy!!!
lublu :mad:

Hi

Take a look at the retail section that Tantrick offer on www.wowproducts.co.uk
They look good and smell divine too - range includes a body shimmer gel to enhance your tan, tan extender, exfoliating body polish and tan in a can!:hug:

Latest posts

Back