I need some advice.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs1987

Reaction score
Hi,
I am just about to start up my own mobile beauty therapist business and was lloking for some advice, does anyone know where i can get Dermalogica products for a reasonable price

Deborah

to be honest hun your better off paying to open an account with dermalogica, and ordering the products direct as most of the products online are faulty or have been tampered with. If you order direct dermalogica give you a 100% refund when you send back products so its better in the long run. xx

Hollydolly, My online dermalogica shop is 100% genuine and I work/sell with dermalogicas approval and authorisation. I really think that you should qualify that comment. Either that, or check your facts before you accuse sites of being fakes or robdogs.

ebay sell products imported from china with brand names on them...... they are not real... so if you are going to use dermalogica buy safe... x ask dermologica for aproved shops or buy direct.. beauty uk is in edinburgh on 16th may . dermologica have a stand..

I would go direct to dermalogica as you then get all your training with them on the correct way to use there products and recomending to clients. Also they have two different packages and you get the help of a rep for a year to help you any way you want. I use dermalogica and there training is really good.

Kirsty

Dermalogica do not authorise anyone to sell via ebay or amazon. You take a risk buying this way. There are a couple of genuine dermalogica partner sites selling at great prices.

If you are mobile, I dont think that you can open a direct account with dermalogica.

Hollydolly, My online dermalogica shop is 100% genuine and I work/sell with dermalogicas approval and authorisation. I really think that you should qualify that comment. Either that, or check your facts before you accuse sites of being fakes or robdogs.

Persianista, I was talking about online sites like Amazon or ebay as she was talking about getting them cheaper, I was obviously NOT accusing you or your online shop as being 'Fake' or a 'Robdog' as you would be a registered stockist, but even still she would have to pay for them full price off your site, I was just stating that if they're cut price, cheap products they are definately fake or have been tampered with.

I sell vat free. So yes it is a better price than if you buy in a salon. Most of us have found ways of getting round restrictions to offer a good price.

Latest posts

Back