I need time off, should I do it ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayt

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I really need some time off maybe two/three months with family commitments and just being busy. I work for myself and I have a few regular client, but I am only really starting to get established. Can you give me any advice should I take the time or just do treatments as and when I can. Or should I put some information on my website answer phone to say when I will be back ?

2 to 3 months can be a long time to be away from your busines and you say you're newly established. you might find yourself coming back having to start from scratch again
However family is important and they must come first.
Can you not have a few hours a week to keep in touch with your existing clients and explain the situation to any future clients/enquieris?
Being self employed is a tough world as we know especially as we often have to juggle all the other comitments.
:hug:

If you can why not just carry on with your regular clients, this way you can keep your hand in and have something to come back to and build up on.

Working for yourself means that it is harder to have a break, even a couple of weeks holiday will cause you to have a completely manic week before and after! Do what you think is best though as your family is what really matters! :)

It depends how important your business is to you, if it is your livlihood and only income, then 2-3 months off will destroy the clientelle as people will be forced to go elsewhere during that time.

Latest posts

Back