I need tips on taking pictures of your tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovelyisLacey

Reaction score
I painted some new designs that I want to post but I cant get get my cam to work with me. I got a new cam the otherday and the pictures wont come out clear. All the pictures come out blurry. I need help!!

Hi
Have you tried taking shots in the different modes (is the the right word) You know like portrait and scenic and so on. did I make sense, not the most camera wise person around!!
xxxx:D

Rachel Mary said:
Hi
Have you tried taking shots in the different modes (is the the right word) You know like portrait and scenic and so on. did I make sense, not the most camera wise person around!!
xxxx:D

I have tried them in different modes but the still come out blurry. Some modes come out better than others but you still cant see the details. I dont know if I should take them outside in the sun light or inside with flash or without flash I was told to use a tripod but i dont have one. My cam is 5mp whatever that means :confused: I am not the most camera wise person either! :grr:

5 mega pixels is good, it means how big you can enlarge the picture for printing, and keep the quality. (Guys who are more experienced with dig camera's correct me if am wrong) Maybe outside would be better. Sorry I could'nt help you more.
Good luck.
xxx:p

LovelyisLacey said:
I painted some new designs that I want to post but I cant get get my cam to work with me. I got a new cam the otherday and the pictures wont come out clear. All the pictures come out blurry. I need help!!
You need a digital camera with a macro mode. It means you can go right close up to your subject without blurring. It's not the same as a zoom though. The macro mode appears as a button with a flower on it. Does this help?

Mrs.Clooney said:
You need a digital camera with a macro mode. It means you can go right close up to your subject without blurring. It's not the same as a zoom though. The macro mode appears as a button with a flower on it. Does this help?

I must not have the micro setting I cant find a flower, I have a action (a little running man), landscape (a mountain looking thing) , portrait (a head) and sunset ( a sunset looking seen) but now flower. I will try to take some in the outdoor light today. :(

LovelyisLacey said:
I must not have the micro setting I cant find a flower, I have a action (a little running man), landscape (a mountain looking thing) , portrait (a head) and sunset ( a sunset looking seen) but now flower. I will try to take some in the outdoor light today. :(

Can you see a tiny flower near a button underneath or near the screen?

What make of camera have you got? let me know and I can look on the net and see if you have one or not.

Take care xx

smiler13334 said:
Can you see a tiny flower near a button underneath or near the screen?

What make of camera have you got? let me know and I can look on the net and see if you have one or not.

Take care xx

I see no little flower anywhere :| My camera is a HP Photosmart E317, 5 mp with 4X digital zoom. I am thinking my camera just does not have it

At the risk of sounding smart..... have you read the manual? You need to forget about megapixels and macro for a moment and see what the manufacturers say about the camera, they made it, so it stands to reason that they'll know best. Have a read through the manual, most of them have a 'quick start' section that requires you to just read the absolute basics before you can go and start taking photos. However, if you dont or wont read the manual, it's highly unlikely that your pics are going to be top notch, which would be a great shame if your nails are top notch.

I've had a quick look at the HP site and your camera does indeed have a macro setting, the big sliding switch under the lens on the front of the camera.

Seanny said:
At the risk of sounding smart..... have you read the manual? You need to forget about megapixels and macro for a moment and see what the manufacturers say about the camera, they made it, so it stands to reason that they'll know best. Have a read through the manual, most of them have a 'quick start' section that requires you to just read the absolute basics before you can go and start taking photos. However, if you dont or wont read the manual, it's highly unlikely that your pics are going to be top notch, which would be a great shame if your nails are top notch.

I've had a quick look at the HP site and your camera does indeed have a macro setting, the big sliding switch under the lens on the front of the camera.

HA! Seanny you found the flower for me!! I looked all over that damn camera and didnt see it:o I was looking for the manual but I don't remember where I put it. Thanks so much for your help. I will keep looking for the manual but for now I will try it with the micro setting. Thanks again!:hug:

Latest posts

Back