I never get the right colour, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chanlou

Reaction score
Hello all,

Speaking to you as a customer and would really appreciate some advice.

I have naturally honey blonde hair which has been over highlighted over the past ten years. Usually highest lift, not bleach. Obviously now it just looks unnatural and does not really suit my tone.

I have wanted to tone it down and have honey blonde low lights run through but when I have gone to my hairdresser she has painted heavy roots onto the top which are flat and very unnatural. Not really sure why she has gone so dark and blocky as it was the natural look I had wanted. Is there a method here because of how light I am?

image.jpg

So did she paint the colour onto your roots? Instead of doing foils? X

You need to go back to her and tell her that wasn't the service you wanted. There must have been a problem with communication. Did you have a thorough consultation on what you wanted? X

Yes she painted it straight onto my head.
You need to go back to her and tell her that wasn't the service you wanted. There must have been a problem with communication. Did you have a thorough consultation on what you wanted? X
Yes. I took a photo with me to show her the low lights. My first appointment she painted a mix of blonde and dark and used foils. It came out a coppery colour. This time she painted straight on hair and no blonde foils.

Latest posts

Back