I Passed My Masters- Yippppeeeeee!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
I couldn't take the suspense any longer and took the bull by the horns and called Loughton. I asked Tracey Leja if she could tell me how I did and that I wouldn't crumble if I had to take the exam again. I was taken aback when she told me that I got 100% for my theory. My sculpting could have been better but my tip and overlay pulled me through. I am so delighted and so relieved that all my hard work has paid off - HURRAY!

Thanks to Debs and Dilek for the torture I have put them through and for being such wonderful models. They kept me going through what I thought was an uphill struggle. (I now have a great excuse to rattle my credit card at Olympia.)

I am sure that all the others who took their exam with me will be celebrating too. If you haven't already done so, get on the blower now! Tracey said that there will be a celebratory reunion ...

Where's the bubbly ... Chin! Chin!

YEEEHhh HEEYYYY!! Go chris, go chris!!!!!

The very best of news my friend i knew you would come through ok. x
100% in your theory hats off to you girl.
I know you worked really hard for this the biggest congratulations and big hugs and kisses going out to you.
You deserve every minute of it

Well done hun
love ya loads and see you at the weekend defiantely a liquid lunch on the horizon now
x

Congratulations Chris - Well done you must be over the moon - brilliant :biggrin:

Oh thanks girls! Yes Lucia - liquid lunch on Sunday - my round!!!!!!!

congratulations chris,
100% brilliant.

WooHoooo :D Well Done :D

It's a great feeling - relish the feeling of accomplishment, you worked hard and deserve it

Trin
xx

A HUGE WELL DONE!You deserve it Christine, you put so much work in that you really couldn`t fail. Liquid lunch, lets see if I can make that, lol. You try keeping me away from that!!!!!!!!
Now all we need is for an early result with your NVQ and we can celebrate all over again. Oh yes, me likes celebrating

FANTASTIC - WELL DONE :D

Congratulations.....I've just sent you a pm anyway....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Chris!! I saw your practise sculpts on Debs and they were awesome!! Im really chuffed for you xxx

Well done....punching the air for you babe xxx

Congratulations Chris, bet your thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!!

well done!! u must be so chuffed.

congratulations
xxx

All the very best for your even brighter future Chris!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

That will be me one day in your shoes!!!

xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Good on ya Chris!!!!!!!!!!!

You got more guts than me. I keep putting my Masters Qualification day off. I know I shouldn't.:Scared:

Anyway well done.
Have a beer on ME!!!!!!!!
Jules
:)

Hi Chris

Well done!!! I am so pleased for you

I am sure I didn't pass!

Do you know when we are to find out by post? I cannot phone because I am too chicken!!! I have too many negatives in life at the moment to take another so I just want to find out by post!!! My hubby is being a real pain about my new salon and the fact that it is not an overnight success - he seems, one minute to have no faith, and then the next praising me to the full. I cannot take much more of this as I don't know where I stand any more!

I Know I made some silly mistakes in the written test - But I felt that I was at a disadvantage with the Loughton Academy with not knowing certain things - I could not for the life of me find anything which told me about Toughen up and how it works to strengthen the natural nail!!! I had no info on mould - but I am sure that mould does not grow on nails - I have never seen anything about mould on nails in any book I have ever read or in my NVQ notes but there is absolutely nothing in my notes about toughen up or mould.

Well done again - call me on sunday at Olympia and maybe I will know by then - did Tracey say she was about to send out the results?????

Lots of love

Congratulations chris, best change your name nailnovice!!! :biggrin:

Nickie you wouldn't find out anything about, as you are right it doesn't exist on nails, you might find it on a few old unwashed cups left in my sons room for instance :rolleyes: :eek: :)

oops, pressed the wrong button! :o i was supposed to press preview!

Anyway, Nickie, i'm sure you did just fine, stop doubting yourself hun!

Latest posts

Back