I Passed My Masters- Yippppeeeeee!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Thanks for the vote of confidence - as soon as I know either way I will let you all know.

Just on a bit of a downer at the moment!!! You know, new salon, slow months, husband who is supportive one minute and not the next!!!

Sorry just a bad evening!!!

Love

CONGRATS CHRISTINE I KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT. :hug: WELL DONE ON GETTING 100% IN YOUR THEORY.

:biggrin:
Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!

Congratulations............

Welll done xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx jnail OZ xx

:D Well done. all the best for the future go get em girl !!!!!!! love Angie:biggrin:

I flippin told ya, I flippin knew it, so now flippin celebrate.................
So Flippin well done !!!!!!!

Huggs Ruth xxxx

Well Done Christine I am soooo pleased for you.

Big congrats and I hope you have a brill time celebrating.

I will let you know what my result was when I get my letter.

Sarah

Thanks everyone for all your kind messages. I am just disappointed that Nicki and Sarah are not celebrating just yet - I am sure you have passed!

I was shaking when I called Loughton but I just had to find out when letters were being sent out and if they or HQ were sending them. Jackie (who passed too - WELL DONE JACKIE!) was hoping to send them out on Monday along with an outline for each person on which classes to do next. I did specifically ask Jackie (who checked with Tracey) if it would be ok to tell people that I had passed and she said of course, just so long as she wasn't totally inundated with calls yesterday. AND as I said before, Tracey said that there will be a CELEBRATORY reunion for all of us. So Nicki - chin up! I know where you are coming from. I felt very confident about the theory but just so so about my nails and was prepared to have to do it again. I just had to be put out of my misery one way or another and low and behold I DID pass. I am confident you two have passed too. I am sure Tracey would have taken into consideration what you highlighted to her BEFORE your exam. She can tell if you have done your groundwork just by looking at your (well Karren's) nails and they sure were great. You can then let your hubby lick his wounds. Lassoo Tracey on Sunday! I still have EVERYTHING crossed for you xx

NailNovice2 said:
I couldn't take the suspense any longer and took the bull by the horns and called Loughton. I asked Tracey Leja if she could tell me how I did and that I wouldn't crumble if I had to take the exam again. I was taken aback when she told me that I got 100% for my theory. My sculpting could have been better but my tip and overlay pulled me through. I am so delighted and so relieved that all my hard work has paid off - HURRAY!

Thanks to Debs and Dilek for the torture I have put them through and for being such wonderful models. They kept me going through what I thought was an uphill struggle. (I now have a great excuse to rattle my credit card at Olympia.)

I am sure that all the others who took their exam with me will be celebrating too. If you haven't already done so, get on the blower now! Tracey said that there will be a celebratory reunion ...

Where's the bubbly ... Chin! Chin!

WOW - Congratulatins Chris :hug:

brill stuff - pleased for you - well done amigo .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambx

Hi Chris,

WELL DONE GIRL!!

cONGRATULATIONS TO YA!!`

well done Chris...

you work hard and deserved every minutes of your victory

Well done thats really great news. Congratulations! :D

CONGRATULATIONS Chris. Hard work always pays off.

Well done
xxx

Well done to you!! Go spend!

NailNovice2 said:
I couldn't take the suspense any longer and took the bull by the horns and called Loughton. I asked Tracey Leja if she could tell me how I did and that I wouldn't crumble if I had to take the exam again. I was taken aback when she told me that I got 100% for my theory. My sculpting could have been better but my tip and overlay pulled me through. I am so delighted and so relieved that all my hard work has paid off - HURRAY!

just want to say congratulations, bet your really chuffed.

I just wondered I have only done L&P with Creative and The Next Step. Did you have to do your pre masters before your masters and what does the masters consist of.

thanx
appyarry

YOU CLEVER LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you have not met Christine, i just want to tell you all that she deserves all of the wonderful comments here. Its been a difficult year for her, and she has worked very hard, i have seen Christine become a fantastic nail technician. Not only that, she has the most amazing personality and made my airbrushing course that she was on one of the best!

I promise i will post your nvq results soon, the date has changed and your portfolio goes to city and guilds on the 10th of April, not long now! Watch this space!!!!!

Well done, you deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Done Chris....Im thrilled to bitz for ya!
Sounds like you well and truly deserve this! :cool:

Hi There

Thanks to all of your good wishes - I am feeling rather shell-shocked but happy at the same time!

Thanks, thanks, thanks !!!!

Toodle pip!

Awe Rachel,

Thanks for saying such nice things about me - it brought a tear to my eye!

You have helped me get through this year, thanks to all your great teaching and encouragement. I can't wait to get my NVQ results.

I hope you are not too tired after Excel!

Latest posts

Back