I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sal

Reaction score
I passed the creative foundation course!!!!!

I am so blooming proud of myself - after a horrible year last year, I have a really good feeling about this year and learning to 'do nails' has got it off to a great start and improved my life no end!!!

I wasn't really nervous before the theory test as I had done lots of revision - it paid off because our tutor told me my written work was outstanding!!! I only got one question wrong!!!!

And my homework was good and the rebalance work went well on my model, she was thrilled with her nails!!!!

I've had a stupid grin plastered on my face all weekend :biggrin: .

I can't believe that I am now doing something I really love and that I can actually do it - I know I'm still only at first base and needs loads of practice still but doing nails makes me really happy. 2 weeks ago I posted on here about how my confidence was low and now here I am really believing in my abilities - thanks to all you geeks who encouraged me to carry on.

Next big thing for me is my interview on 8 March for a place on the nvq level 2 beauty therapy course - fingers crossed for me please everyone!

Fingers crossed .................................... WEll done!

:D Congratulations Sally.

Keeping everything crossed for your interview on 8th March.

Well done Sally, and hope your interview goes well on the 8th March, believe in yourself and others will believe in you!

Natalie x

:D congratulations Sally!!! Here's wishing you every success!!!

Congrats Sal....isnt it a fabulous feeling knowing you have passed the FDFC!
I remember it well!
Heres wishing you every success on your road as a Nail Tech!
:Love:

Thanks so much guys, means a lot to me xxx

Well done on your sucess :hug:

What good news! Congratulations. All of your hard work has really paid off. Goodluck for your interview too!

Congratulations Sally.:)

Lynn
California

Well Done - Fingers crossed for you for your interview - sure you will be fine though

Latest posts

Back