I passed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubble

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't post on here too often, i'm more of a lurker. But, I just wanted to share my news..... I just found out that I've passed my EzFlow beginners course in acrylic!! Woo Hoo! I've amended my signature already........ :biggrin: Many thanks to my educator Caroline Hickey! (Absolutely Fab on here) :hug:

well done, you! xx

CONGRATULATIONS!

welcome to the world of EzFLow!

I qualified in September and I am still practsing to get it dead right - but the sky's the limit now - get soem glitter acrylics and really do yourself proud! plus noticeable nails has a great 3d flower tutorial on here!

well done again!

well done :) keep up the good work!!! its all down to your imagination and practice, practice, practice now!!!
have fun. Popplyloo (another EZ-Flow nail tech)!!!!

Well done.
It's a great feeling isn't it?
Sherry

CONGRATULATIONS WENDY....

Nice one! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Take care xx

Well done onwards and upwards xxxxx

louisehartje said:
CONGRATULATIONS!

welcome to the world of EzFLow!

I qualified in September and I am still practsing to get it dead right - but the sky's the limit now - get soem glitter acrylics and really do yourself proud! plus noticeable nails has a great 3d flower tutorial on here!

well done again!

Aww thanks for the compliment Louise:Love:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Well done for passing the course! It feels fab doesnt it! Just wait till you get your Cert! :biggrin:
Have loads of fun trying out new ideas, colours & glitters and make sure you share your piccys!
Let your imagination go and get creative.

congratulations Wendy,
Caroline is lovely and im sure that with her fab help you are really enjoying your first steps into our wonderful industry

Jess
xox

Oh well done you I did my L&P in May had a great time and I am still trying very hard to get it just right.
I have a long way to go and lots of courses to do yet with Ezflow but I no I will have lots of fun doing them.

Once again well done you xxx

Caz xxx:biggrin:

Well done! xxx

congrats to you :D :D :D :D :D

you can relax and enjoy it!!! well done

jules x

Bubble said:
Sorry, I don't post on here too often, i'm more of a lurker. But, I just wanted to share my news..... I just found out that I've passed my EzFlow beginners course in acrylic!! Woo Hoo! I've amended my signature already........ :biggrin: Many thanks to my educator Caroline Hickey! (Absolutely Fab on here) :hug:

Well done Congratulations!! go get them xmas customers!
Lou x

Congratulations and a big warm welcome to the EzFlow family!

Maria

Latest posts

Back