I really have to share this with you!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
Hi geeks I have just received a catalogue from the salon equipment centre. After stumbling upon it by accident I asked them to send me a copy yesterday. I have just received it and WOW I am totally amazed!

It has everything in here that you would need for a spa, salon or mobile.
I am a sucker for things that look different and that no one else has and there is some really unusual stuff in here.

You have to get a copy!!!

Salon Equipment Centre - Beauty Salon Equipment, Beauty Salon Furniture, New Salon Equipment, Used Salon Equipment

Or email [email protected]

Oh I want to buy the lot!!!!
xxxx

They do second hand stuff. Bought my styling stations from there at a bargain price of £25 each cos they had a job lot in and wanted to get them out of the way!

I saw this on their site, there's not much there though, beauty wise. They also buy your unwanted furniture which could be handy if you wanted to re- vamp xxx

Last edited:
Not that I need it (not being a hairdresser:)) but the childrens chairs are absolutley brilliant esp. the horse!!!
Thanks for the link
InCrete

Great link and some bargains to be had on the used stock section- electric couch £250 !!!

Not that I need it (not being a hairdresser:)) but the childrens chairs are absolutley brilliant esp. the horse!!!
Thanks for the link
InCrete

I know!! It almost made me want to be a hairdresser just to get that chair :lol: xxx

Great link and some bargains to be had on the used stock section- electric couch £250 !!!

I know I saw this!!! OMG it's brill and the multi coloured little cabinet things ...Oh Weezie I want to buy it all!!! xxx

I'm loving the hydro therapy pods! Soooo pricey though, who knew a foot rest could be so expensive one is £154, no wonder a trip to the hairdressers costs so much! It really gives you some good ideas to dream about!

Latest posts

Back