I so want to learn lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi there,

I'm struggling to find a reputable Lash extension course/training...
The ones that I've contacted -Loretta - haven't got any dates in the near future that I can make.

I'm on the Surrey Sussex border but will travel.

Could someone please point me in the right direction of excellent products and training that you've been happy with please?
I'd be very grateful,

Thank you

hi there,

I'm struggling to find a reputable Lash extension course/training...
The ones that I've contacted -Loretta - haven't got any dates in the near future that I can make.

I'm on the Surrey Sussex border but will travel.

Could someone please point me in the right direction of excellent products and training that you've been happy with please?
I'd be very grateful,

Thank you

My eyelash extension training was in house with the salon I worked in, but I did my Lvl lash training with nouveau and a few other girls in my class used them for extension training.
I thought they were brilliant and great support afterwards. Would recommend

I'm always looking to start lash extensions and have been researching for the last few days. I was going to go with Nouveau lashes as they're more brand name but after looking at and messaging a few local places too, Im going to go with Flirties. Their training seems quite affordable and the starter kit is quite full compared to some. I've reed through lots of posts and their name seemed to come up the most and were always highly recommended. They have trainers all over the country. You can search on their website for your closest trainer. You can also go on @flirtiestraining on Instagram and they post about their training and trainers so you could find someone off there.

*also not always!

I'm always looking to start lash extensions and have been researching for the last few days. I was going to go with Nouveau lashes as they're more brand name but after looking at and messaging a few local places too, Im going to go with Flirties. Their training seems quite affordable and the starter kit is quite full compared to some. I've reed through lots of posts and their name seemed to come up the most and were always highly recommended. They have trainers all over the country. You can search on their website for your closest trainer. You can also go on @flirtiestraining on Instagram and they post about their training and trainers so you could find someone off there.

I did my lash lift training with flirties, great training

Latest posts

Back