I tried! - Bit of fancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
I absolutely love nail art but have not practised enough to do anything outrageous (as yet). I've managed to try something simple from all the inspiration I've been getting on the site lately from all you artistic geeks; thank you!

I used 2 of biosculpture gels to get a bit more than plain... Might be a bit blurred; I need Glo's expertise in camera use!

Hiya hun xx

They look lovely...well done. Whats the deep pink colour on the tip...?

Did you see the ones that ~bec~ did....? she has some fab designs on her website and they are done with bio gels.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really like these they look cool! xx

NailStyle said:
Hiya hun xx

They look lovely...well done. Whats the deep pink colour on the tip...?

Did you see the ones that ~bec~ did....? she has some fab designs on her website and they are done with bio gels.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Angie
Thanks for the compliment.
I used 2001 (silver) and 2018 (plum passion) on the tip.
Just had a look at ~Bec's~ work - breathtaking!
xx

very beautifull. xx

they look really nice and sleak andrea, i love the colour combo

very nice andrea!

keep em coming :lol:

Oh those are nice hun i love that blue looks so elegant nice work hun the flower is a nice touch ;)

These are beautiful i love the colours, wouldn't mind trying it the other way round, all plum and silver on the ends!

Nice work Andrea!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely colours Andrea - very nice:)

Gorgeous Andrea ;)

Do love the combi - a lot!!!

My only criticism....would you Biosculpture guys STOP with the waving of your gel creations and designs in my nose - I am now gagging to go on and do a bio conversion now :D

But seriously, show me more, more, more...I love what you can do with all these colour gels.

They are lovely! Good job.:)

Lovely, lovely, lovely ... will take some inspiration from you and experiment a little more with my bio gels !

Thanks for having a look girls! Paola I've pm'd you! xx

Lovely .... and very wearable Andrea!
I love my nail art but sometimes find it can be a little OTT...not so these babies, well done!

Simple and elegant. Very nice. Keep doing the art and it gets easier.

Latest posts

Back