I want to start doing spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superjane

Reaction score
I want to start doing mobile spray tanning.

Can anyone recommend the best spray tanning training/equipment (which type of tan etc.) at the most reasonable price?

Thank you

do a search on this site and youll open a whole load of threads up about this.

I trained and got my kit from nouvatan and their service and product is top notch. www.nouvatan.co.uk

Hi there, just read your forum post and if you're interested I'm selling my spray tanning equipment as I'm changing from my turbine to a compressor. It is a fantastic piece of kit which I bought just over 2 years ago from Tantrick, and it is the pro-salon professional machine which is for salons or mobile use. If you would like to see more details and view the images of the machine take a look at the Gumtree website and just type in the town of Coventry and Spray Tanning Machine and you should see my details. Hope this helps. :)

with above ... Nouvatan is very good, and the customer care is wonderfull... have a look on the web page :D

Hi there, just read your forum post and if you're interested I'm selling my spray tanning equipment as I'm changing from my turbine to a compressor. It is a fantastic piece of kit which I bought just over 2 years ago from Tantrick, and it is the pro-salon professional machine which is for salons or mobile use. If you would like to see more details and view the images of the machine take a look at the Gumtree website and just type in the town of Coventry and Spray Tanning Machine and you should see my details. Hope this helps. :)

your not allowed to advertise things for sale on here. and anyway, you wont have any form of guarantee if you buy second hand. I would pay that bit extra and get a kit from a reputable compny, where you will have tan included in your cost. xxx

Latest posts

Back