I Went For It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hi all again this is just a quick one to say thanks so much gals for your encouragement i have taken the room for 3 months to start with hopefully all will go well but nothin ventured nothin gained .your opinions are invaluable i'll keep you posted(no pun there!!)
luv joolz xxxx

Fantastic I am sure you will be posting in 3 months to say how great it has went. Loads of luckxxxxxxxxx

All the best I am sure all will work out great.

Keep us posted

Caz xxx

Good for you my lovely!!

Hope it all goes super dooper!!

Tilly xx

Excellent - well done you! Good luck and hope everything goes well - let us know how you're getting on.

good luck!
xx

Good luck and hope all goes well for you

Donna

brilliant, well done for you. hope all goes well. look forward on an up date. dianna xx :)

joolz said:
hi all again this is just a quick one to say thanks so much gals for your encouragement i have taken the room for 3 months to start with hopefully all will go well but nothin ventured nothin gained .your opinions are invaluable i'll keep you posted(no pun there!!)
luv joolz xxxx

Well done on going for it. You made a big decision and I'm sure it will all pay off. I bet its all really exciting and you can't wait to start!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Good for you! That's brilliant - Best of luck and hope all goes well for you!!! :) :hug: Sure it will!!!!!!

Well done you, I am sure it will go great. I wish I could pluck up the courage to do it.
Let us know how you get on.
xx

Thats brill Joolz! good luck! xxx

Hope everything goes well for you. Good luck!!

All the best I am sure it will work out fine - good luck :)

Good luck ... hope everything works out well for you :hug:

good luck, hope everything goes well for you

good luck hun! hope it all works out well for u.

xxx

gals just 2 say thanks 4 all your encouragement and posts
cheeaz
joolz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back