IBD Acrylic. What do you think???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi
Just bought the IBD Acrylic powders and monomers and was wandering if any of you were using them and what you thought. I have been using some pretty bad powders called French Nail. Well the White was fantastic, so easy to put out really creamy not gritty at all, but the others like the pink and the clear would just disintegrate instead of lift. Any way back to the Ibd acrylic, is there any feedback????
:Love:

i used IBD acrylic system for a while, very creamy consistency, easy to use and no discolouration, i heard along the grapevine (don't quote me) that IBD acrylic was formulated by the same person that originally did ezflow, this may or may not be true, anyways it works well, my advise though, before forking out money, get some samples and try them on yourself

Good to hear that its ok then. Yes I should by trial kits first but I always go jump in head first and regret later!!!!
Thanks

ive used it, i really liked it!! It lasted very very well also.

I tried it on the hairdresser at work, and they lasted 4 weeks without infills! lol. :eek:

Thanks for the feedback!

Latest posts

Back