IBD Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Whilst at the IBD stand at Excel, I noticed they were doing demo's with their own L&P. Does anyone know if it is a fast setting L&P. I've had a go tonight at some Ruby Slippers on myself (first time ever with L&P and Ruby Slippers :eek: ) but the bead kept setting within a couple of seconds of placing it on my nail.

Lou x

I did'nt realise that IBD did L&P, I thought it was only gel. Could it have been an Odyssey demo that you may have seen? Graftons International markets IBD, Odyssey l&p, Gigi and some other well known products. Or perhaps IBD now have their on l&p???????

No it isn't Odyssey. I asked at the time but was told that IBD have launched their own L& P and it states IBD on the box.

IBD have just launched an l&p range. I'm not really an l&p girl so I cant tell you much about it - dont remember reading anything about it being fast setting though.

Yep, they are deffo doing an l&p range but I don't have much info on it I'm afraid. They do one monomer, pink, clear or white polymer, plus two sets of coloured powders - 'Sweeties' and 'Out On The Town'. I guess the best place to ask for info is probably Graftons as the IBD website doesn't include anything.
HTH xx

Latest posts

Back