ideas for quick promotions ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahd

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am working fridays in a law firm in the city, its only been running since xmas and am slowly building up a very good client base, all the potential clients in the firm are pushed for time as they are very busy therefore my main workload is waxing as its quick, even tho i have a regular client base Im still not getting a full days work out of it. I have run promotions for example: get a free eyelash tint or eyebrow shape with any other treatment whiched got some intrest but not enough. does anyone know of any other promotions I could do but that are quick for the client. I normally have loads of ideas but my mind has just gone completely blank.

really looking forward to your replys and any help will be great.

thanks Sarah x

Last edited:
Hi hun

How about a 15 minute mini mani/pedi or a quick file and polish service? Or a 15 minute facial?

That's all I have time for now but keep thinking, sounds great :)

Can you Minx? I'm sure that could be a quick service? It depends on how quick quick is really!

xx

File and varnish fingers or toes
Scalp massage
15 min neck and shoulder massage
Eyelash extensions (the glue-on ones that usually take about 10-15 mins to apply)
Cleanse and mask
Spray tan on face and neck, or legs (if you have portable unit)??
Ear-piercing

how about a loyalty card, where you have 5 treatments and get the 6th free! this keeps clients coming back!
vista print do business cards with loayalty cards on the back! thats what i use! i do state it has to be the same 5 treatments tho and i write the treatment on the card!
or you can give your clients a 20% off discount card to make sure hey come back to you again?

hope that helps x

hi ladies,

thanks so much for the ideas, iv done £5 off all treatments for this friday only hopefully will get the ball rolling.

am def going to do the loyalty card idea aswell.

thank you for you help everyone.

sarah xx

Latest posts

Back