Ideas please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plushplym

Reaction score
I start a new customer services job next week (trying to get a mobile business up and running too) and my contract says my nails have to be tidy (obviously - currently sporting uv gel extensions) and a natural colour. I was planning on applying some gel polish at the weekend buy am lacking inspiration. I've recently had shellac Nude Knickers with Locket Love tips which I loved but I'd like to try something different. Suggestions/ screenshots please!

I'd always go for a nude to create a classy, sophisticated look. I recently did my nails acrylics in a medium/short rounded shape, matte beige nude. They looked gorgeous and I had a lot of people say they looked natural yet very classy. A nude would look very appropriate, and a matte top coat would add a bit of 'something' to your manicure, Hope this helps x

That sounds really nice, thank you. I've just qualified and am so eager to try all these ideas out but then I saw my contract. Nudes and pale pinks for me from now on!!

Field Fox layered with Grapefruit Sparkle
I did it for a bride last week and now all my clients want to try it x

Another vote for Field Fox - absolutely gorgeous!! (If you have the Dream Lily additive, it is stunning as a fade ) x

Not a brilliant image, but hopefully will give you an idea...

Latest posts

Back