So I had my hair consultation today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy_lou

Reaction score
Went to see the Director for a consultation. She said that my previous hairdresser used bleach and lied that it was hi lift tint ! She said my hair is dry from the toner used.

She said I have a base 6 so I have to be careful with ginger tones, but in order to get the blonde I want I will have to have an all over hi lift ash tint and then bleach blonde highlights put through.

She said I will have to really look after my hair - conditioners, morroccan oils etc and took a strand test , I go back tomorrow to see how the colour came out !

Very happy I might finally get what I want !!

Does this sound about right? thanks xxx

Is this the Director that you mention in this thread http://www.salongeek.com/consumer-queries/237297-hair-so-i-had-my-hair-consultation-today.html that you posted just an hour before this one.

Are you now doubting what they said in your consultation ? :confused:

Yes this is the Director and yes I am doubting, which is why I am asking lol. I am allowed to have doubts ha!! My friend suggested it being a rip off as a tint and hi lights are more expensive and from previous threads I know a lot of hairdressers believe they can get the look I want with just hi lights and a toner! So I wanted some advise from professionals before I make my decision x

I don't see how our professionals are going to be able to help you when you doubt the word of a Salon Director who has actually seen your hair and is in the process of doing strand tests to see how your hair would cope with her choice of treatments, and only 2 hours ago you were very happy with that.

As this is connected to your previous thread I shall merge them together.

I don't see how our professionals are going to be able to help you when you doubt the word of a Salon Director who has actually seen your hair and is in the process of doing strand tests to see how your hair would cope with her choice of treatments, and only 2 hours ago you were very happy with that.

Thanks... Yes I was happy with that but if you re-read my thread I also asked if it sounded about right. Since then a friend suggested it could be a rip off and I am asking if this could be the case. I know many of the hairdressers on here suggested hi lights and a toner to get the look I want. So I am being sensible and exploring all options.

Are your roots just base 6 or do you have base 6 colour on your hair? X

Just realised who u are! Haha ill pm you x

Photo didn't work for me post in your comment by attaching it

Latest posts

Back